Video and Phone Therapy Sessions Available. Contact me directly to set up a time.
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT?
• Do you know deep inside that you need to make life changes?
• Have you been feeling dissatisfied with life for a long time?
• Is something holding you back, keeping you stressed, worried and anxious?
• Are you looking to transform your life but need support and guidance in order to make it happen?
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS LIFE TRANSITION HAPPEN
We can work together to explore and discover the limiting beliefs and patterns that are keeping you in a state of anxiety and worry.
We will address these negative, often subconscious thoughts, and transform them into positive, powerful energies which can free you, rekindle the spark within you, and propel you toward the type of life you want to live.
Using an eclectic approach of traditional therapies (C.B.T., talk therapy) and spiritual practices (meditation, play therapy, chakra healing, mindfulness, yoga/somatic therapy) we craft sessions that are unique to you.
My goal is to give you the skills and tools you need to achieve self-empowerment which will allow you to make positive life changes.
CALM YOUR APPREHENSION
I offer a free, 20 minute, no obligation chat. I can help you through the anxiety of finding support and care in a confidential and safe space.
Together we formulate a therapeutic program that is right for you.
THERAPY FOR CHILDREN (ages 4-12)
With more than 20 years of experience as a teacher, I am very comfortable working with children. Growing up in today’s world can be quite stressful for many children. Children can be faced with problems (anxiety, anger, grief, sadness, low self-esteem, excessive worry) that affect how they feel, behave or learn.
• Therapy can support children by allowing them to connect and understand their feelings, and learn techniques on how to cope with their feelings.
• Therapeutic approaches are individualized according to the children’s needs and the activities they enjoy (talking, dramatizing, reading, drawing, playing, yoga and meditation).
THE GOAL OF THERAPY is to help children understand their inner world better, communicate better, and feel better, through engaging activities which foster feelings of trust, safety and self-compassion.
HOW IT WORKS
• Initial 20 minute conversation in person, via phone or video call to discuss the client or child’s needs and answer questions
• First session involves the parents/guardians and the child to gather more detailed information as well as time to get acquainted
• Subsequent sessions involve the therapist meeting with the child while the parent is in the waiting room
• Ongoing consultation between the therapist and family members (essential to effective therapy)
• Skills, tools and techniques, which are demonstrated and explained, are to be practiced between sessions
As an experienced, certified yoga instructor, I combine my lifelong passion for movement and dance in yoga classes. I use my psychotherapy training to infuse my classes with the spiritual teachings of authentic yoga, guiding participants to integrate the physical asanas with their emotional and mental well-being through mantras, chakra work, music, and affirmations.
AVAILABILITY & CONTACT
Phone: (416) 553-2209
-Anxiety & Depression
-Meditation and Mindfulness