I’ve always felt deeply moved by people’s life stories. Curiosity, empathy, and a strong interest in psychology, led me to train to become a Psychotherapist, and I’ve been in private practice for 8 years.
Every day I’m inspired by the bravery, insight, hope, and resiliency that I see in people. I know that it’s not easy to share your inner world with someone (I’ve been a therapy client too!) and I’m committed to creating a safe and non-judgemental space to do so.
My approach is heavily influenced by the idea that our earliest attachments can have a profound impact on how we behave in relationships throughout our lives. We all long for connection, yet we can both reach for, and push away, opportunities to get it. Together we can understand how this might be happening for you.
As a therapist I am engaged, present and curious, and will gently encourage you to explore your story with compassion and interest.
I offer individual therapy to adults (18+) struggling with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, self esteem, managing or accessing emotions, transitions and/or loss. LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Registered Psychotherapist (#006277)
- DipTIRP, The Toronto Institute for Relational Psychotherapy
- Clinical Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP)
- Emotion Focused Therapy: Level One Training, YorkU Psychology Clinic
- BA (Hons), Western University
- Additional training in Attachment Focused Therapy
Tuesdays 10-4, Wednesdays 8:30-2:30, and Thursdays 8:30-2:30 pm.
Please note that only daytime sessions are offered at this time.