COVID-19 update! Video/phone sessions; weekday& Saturday availability.
Therapy works for people in so many different situations, you may be feeling…
- stuck and looking for a new perspective
- weighed down by stress and unsure what to do about it
- anxious, depressed, sad or overwhelmed and want to feel better
- that you don’t want to burden friends and family with this
How can I help?
I’m a Registered Social Worker and Psychotherapist in Toronto, specializing in
- Grief therapy, loss and bereavement counselling
- Caregiver counselling, including support for burnout and dementia care
- End of life counselling
- Workplace and relationship stress management
- Anxiety support
- Chronic illness support
- Online therapy (Ontario)
…and so much more.
I offer free 20-minute phone or video consults so you can ask questions about your situation and how therapy can help.
What happens in a therapy session?
I provide a welcoming, non-judgmental space for you to unpack and process what concerns you. Sessions focus on your therapy goals – for instance, gaining insight into what creates distress and how to reduce it, exploring different perspectives and trying new coping strategies.
Contact me to find out more
Book a free 20-minute consult – or connect online to learn more
Rate: $120 per hour – sliding scale available
Specialty: grief and bereavement, loss, caregiving, elder care, self-acceptance, stress management, health and wellness, chronic illness, dementia, life transitions, relationships, feeling overwhelmed, work-life balance, end of life, anxiety.
Degree: Master of Social Work
M.Sc. – Social Science & Health
B.A.Sc. – Nutrition