Community Care in the Era of Covid-19
– If you have traveled outside of Canada in the past week, or plan to travel, please arrange a phone or video session with your therapist for the two weeks following your travel. We are recommending our therapists use VSee, a secure and confidential service.
– If you are diagnosed with or have any symptoms that align with Covid-19, please arrange to reschedule your appointment, or schedule a phone or video session until you are cleared, or have spent the Toronto Public Health recommended amount of time quarantined, if you are found to have it.
– If you are healthy and have no reason to believe that you may carry Covid-19, please attend your session as normal, but in order to reduce potential contact, please bring your own travel mug or water bottle.
– The Healing Collective strongly suggests that you wash your hands for the recommended 20 seconds as you enter the space. There is hand soap and paper towel available in the washroom and in the waiting room sink.
– We are working with Lost + Found to maintain as high a level of cleanliness in the space as possible.
– Lysol wipes are available on site. Please ask your practitioner if you would like a surface wiped before your session.
Here are some helpful links on social distancing, mental health, and how you might wish to apply it: